Wednesday, April 8, 2020

HIP KIT CLUB | March Mood Board | Create Your Own Magic


Hello friends! I'm so excited to be here today to sharing a layout for HIP KIT CLUB thats inspired by the March Mood Board. I've used the March 2020 Hip kits which are jam packed full of Pink Paislee and Pebbles GOODNESS!!! Oh and also a sweet Heart cut file from the January 2020 Subscriber release.


I was inspired by 1 part of the board in particular - a quote that says "Make your own magic" (bottom right). I drew inspiration from the colours on the quote piece and the words themselves and came up with the layout below. I'll share a pic of the board along with some close ups in the comments below.


To create the layout I've gathered the Hey Hello 'Birdies' paper for the background, 'Daily Dose' 'Blues' and 'Paper 06' for the layers and the 'Rainbows' paper for the cut file piece. For the embellishments I used the Hey Hello Ephemera and Prima crystals from the Main Kit. I also dipped into the Embellishment kit and used the Pebbles Hey Hello Stickerbook and Cardstock stickers, plus the Crate Paper fabric bows.






I've added texture to select parts of the layout using machine stitching, and dimension under all the layers using foam tape - my go to adhesive. Theres also a splattering of gold colour shine, my only attempt at anything messy HAHA




If you have any questions about my layout please feel free to ask them below. Be sure to add a Hip Kit Club subscription to your Easter wish list if you're not already a member. These kits are so fun to play with and are jam packed full of inspiration! 



If you are already a subcriber, don't forget to check out the Cut file section of the website for all the FREE cut files your heart desires. So much fun to create with.

Thats all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by!

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Michelle x





PS. Heres a peek at the kits I've used to create this layout





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x