Tuesday, February 4, 2020

CUT to YOU | You are my Everything


Hello Hello! Here I am, back again to start a new month of layout share's. Todays layout is for CUT to YOU featuring one of the fun NEW cut files released this month. As February is know for being the month of LOVE I went with a little lovey dove rainbow theme documenting my 2 loves.


We have a super sweet collection of new cut files this month, and my favourite of all is the Rainbow Love one. Perfect for documenting these 2 in their little love bubble.


I enlarged the design in silhouette studio to fill a good portion of the background paper and cut it out on white cardstock. I used multiple different pattern papers from the Dear Lizzy 'She's Magic' collection to back the individual layers of the rainbow - in rainbow order of course.


Once all pieces were backed I adhered them slightly above the centre of the layout. I had planned on adding some journalling to the layout, but felt it didn't need any once I had completed all the other elements.


I added the photo to the frame and adhered over the right of the cut file, a TONNE of foam tape was used on this layout to create different heights of dimension between all the pieces


Over on the top left I added a little cluster of elements to fill the blank space and to balance it all out. I also adhered the entire layout to a cut apart paper to give an extra pop of colours around the edge.

Well thats all from me today. But before I go, did you happen to catch our most recent Newsletter? Heres a sneak peek if you missed it.. Be sure to SIGN UP for regular updates - 2 newsletters per month = 2 FREE cut files. Who doesn't LOVE a freebie??


Thanks so much for stopping by today, be sure to check out all thats NEW in store HERE, and share all things CUT to YOU within the CTY HQ group on facebook.

As always, until next time - Happy Scrapping
Michelle x








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x