Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Cocoa Vanilla Studio | My Happiness


Hey Friends I'm back here today with my first layout share for Cocoa Vanilla Studio during the month of LOVE.. I went with a heart theme for my layout using the colourful HAPPINESS Collection and a new cut file from CUT to YOU.


This sweet girl LOVES a selfie here and there, and the perfect time to capture just happens to be night time snuggles. However I've just realised upon writing this post that the photo was in fact taken early December, the night before her birthday. The journalling for the photo could have been completely different, but much the same as the direction I took when creating.
OK, lets talk through the process of how this all came together shall we?


I resized the cut file design to around 10 inches and cut it out twice for this layout - once using white cardstock for the outline, then again for the backing piece using the MEADOW paper. I adhered the 2 pieces together where each heart joins the next and left the tops of the hearts open for a little added dimension. Then I stuck the entire piece to the backing paper SPRINKLES


I added the photo to the bottom left of the hearts wreath, layered with some vellum and GOOD VIBES paper and adhered using foam tape to lift it up off the layout. I added a cluster of EPHEMERA pieces to the right of this using different forms of adhesive for varying depth of layers.


Heres a closer look at all that pretty goodness


Top left of the layout I replicated the ephemera cluster and added a title using cardstock words. To the lower right I added my handwritten journalling, a couple of accessory stickers and of course the wrong stamped date HAHA


Well thats all from me today. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Be sure to check in with us in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Community group on facebook to discuss ALL things CVS.

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x