Friday, August 30, 2019

Cocoa Vanilla Studio | Happiness Is


Hello Friends, I'm back again with a bonus layout share for Cocoa Vanilla Studio this month! I'm trying to crank out as many pretty layouts as I can using the beautiful Happiness Collection before the brand new Unforgettable collection arrives on my doorstep and all other collections are forgotten HAHA 



The layout was inspired by a sweet photo of a few familiar faces from this years Creative Escape Retreat in Coffs Harbour. LOVE LOVE LOVE spending time with these lovely ladies and it was SO good to meet Anna in person 




To begin the layout I cut out the Floral Banner cut file from CUT to YOU using white cardstock and backed it using block colours of bright patterns Good Vibes, Expressive & Frame of Mind. The main banner piece is backed using the multicolour spot paper Sprinkles and layered together with a strip of vellum and the woodgrain pattern of the Bright & Beautifulpaper. I also cut the florals off the main banner rather than keeping them as one whole piece. This gave an extra layer of depth and dimension. We all know I love small hints of dimension on a layout!

The photo is adhered to the reverse pattern of Botanical Blisswith the addition of a couple of ephemera pieces to create part of the cluster top right.




I had a handful of florals and butterflies, fussy cut from previous layouts, that I added to the florals of the die cut. I tucked in a couple of leaves from the ephemera pack too




I fussy cut a few more florals from the Botanical Blisspaper to tuck into various places of the layout adding hints of orange. There's also a couple of clear stickers added here n there




The title is made using a couple of accessory stickers and cardstock title piece, raised slightly using glue dots.




Lastly a few splatters of gold ink, a date stamp and handwritten journalling and it was finished.

Thats all from me for my final share this month, thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to share all your crafty goodness using all things Cocoa Vanilla Studio in the Facebook group HERE

Until Next time, Happy Scrapping!

Michelle xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x