Saturday, June 4, 2016

M for Michelle | D-lish Scraps

Hello and welcome back to my last share for this month.

Today I went in a completely different direction..

I emptied out my entire stash of paper flowers, grabbed some new silver foil tape and a plain Heidi Swapp marquee light and got a little hot glue gun crazy..

I absolutely love how this has turned out, even though there may be a few slight imperfections.

I've used all my favourite colours and flower types from the store
CarnationsForget Me Nots & Pastel Petals, along with a couple of others that are no longer available

I curled most of the stems underneath the flowers to help give dimension within the light box, this also assisted in giving the glue something to stick to. Some of the stems I curled and pack out from behind random flowers. I also poked some Stamens into random empty areas 

Perfect little accompaniment to this K-mart light box on my bench

Thanks so much for stopping by
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x