Saturday, May 9, 2020

HIP KIT CLUB | Beautiful Mum


Hello Hello! I have a new layout to share for HIP KIT CLUB today that features my wonderful Mum, one of the sweet Cut file designs from the April Subscriber FREEBIES designed by Anett, and some goodies from the March 2020 Main and Embellishment Kits.


I've used the Floral Wreath design, a FREE for all Hip Kit Club subscribers, which I've cut out on white cardstock so that it would stand out from the background paper. I used the pinkish tonnes from the 'Rainbow' paper and the yellow from the 'Sunnyside' paper (both Storyline Chapters) to back the florals leaving most of the leaves untouched and adhered the entire cutfile to the HS Art Walk 'Escape' paper using foam tape for a hint of dimension.



I've layered some of the Bloom Street paper 6 and the Black and White strip off the Hey Hello Yellow Roses paper with the photo and adhered to the top of the cut file using foam tape for an extra hint of dimension. I created 2 clusters diagonally across from each other using fussy cut flowers from the Yellow roses paper, and a selection of stickers and embellishments from the Embellishment Kit (floral and banner stickers from the Hey Hello Sticker book and the Super cute Racoon sticker from the Hey Hello Sticker sheet)



Lastly I added the title using a mix of puffy word and alpha stickers from the Main kit then some machine stitching through the alpha stickers and in the blank corners of the layout before splattering like crazy with some gold colour shine.


Well thats all from me today. Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my layout! If you're already subscribed to the kits make sure you check out the cut file section of the website - theres tonnes of FREE files there for members.

Until next time Happy Scrapping!
Michelle xx


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x