Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Mini Countertop Wastebasket/ Trash Can from Lotsa Style Shop

Hi friends and welcome back. Today I have a little something different to share than I normally would here on this little scrappy blog of mine, a crafty DIY.


The generous people over at Lotsa Style shop recently gifted me a Mini Countertop Wastebasket Trash Can to pretty up and add to my craft desk. I was so excited to receive the parcel and get to work adding my own crafty touch to it.


They're the perfect size to add to a crafty space, and they have SO MANY other uses than just for trash. You should check them out on Instagram @lotsastyle_shop and follow their ## #lotsastyle #lotsatrashcan to see all the different ways others are using and decorating them. 

Heres a look at a few of the items I used, along with my trusty Silhouette Cameo and Hot glue gun (because I don't own any vinyl yet 😭)


I chose a fun cut file from the silhouette store, some POW! glitter paper from American Crafts in the Fuchsia colour, sweet florals from Cocoa Vanilla Studio (a much older collection - Make a Wish) and some extras not shown above from my stash that I've hoarded since my time on the D-lish Scraps team.


And Ta Da.. The final product. Not bad for a few minutes of gluing! SO cute and co-ordinates perfectly with other floral elements I've created in the past that adorn the counters and spaces in my craft room. Perfect size to contain all the scraps when crafting and doesn't overwhelm the area like some other Countertop bins can.

And now the best part for you all Lotsa Style Shop have generously offered a 30% off code for all my followers. If you want your own Mini Countertop Wastebasket Trash Can head to the store now and enter the code SHELZ30 to save 30%. And don't forget to share how you style yours on Instagram using the #lotsatrashcan and #lotsastyle and tag them @lotsastyle_shop

Thanks for stopping by!

Until Next time, Happy Crafting 😉
Michelle x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x