Friday, April 17, 2020

CUT to YOU | April Newsletter FREEBIE | You Won My Heart Forever

Hello! It's me back again to share a layout that was recently in the CUT to YOU newsletter. If you're not already subscribed, why not? You so should be so head over HERE  and follow the links to do so! Its released twice a month and always contains a FREE cut file like the one I've used for this layout. 


I had a diamond pattern to create with for this newsletter, and the very first thing I thought of was the photo I took at Christmas, a few years back, when Clinton proposed to me. Such an exciting day that was. The Lucky us collection was perfect to bring it all together too.



Heres some close ups




Don't forget to follow these links to the CUT to YOU website so you can sign up for FREE cutfiles and inspiration too

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!

Michelle xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x