Sunday, August 4, 2019

CUT to YOU | Beautiful You

Hello Crafty friends! I'm back here today with a new layout share for CUT to YOU using the wonderful All Around Floral cut file design along with a sweet photo of Leila from a few years back. I had SO much fun creating this layout. Lets take a closer look shall we?




For this layout I really wanted the cut file to be BIG, but not too big that it would take up the entire page. I've sized the file in silhouette studio to approximately 9x9 inch and cut it out on some textured white cardstock.




This design is so delicate and sweet. Its perfect for documenting sweet faces like this one...




I backed all the individual florals with different pattern papers, using green tones for the leafy areas and pinks, yellow and blues for the florals. I backed the photo with a complimenting pattern paper and a hearts pattern frame




I raised the entire cut file piece off the background paper to give it dimension. Doing this really brings a layout to life, and by using a thin foam tape ensures your not adding any unnecessary thickness to your albums.




I've added a couple of clusters top left and bottom right of the page using florals from the collection I used from Felicity Jane as I felt they complimented the All Around Floral cut file perfectly.




I also added a hint of machine stitching around the edge of the white cardstock after I adhered it to the pink pattern background. Lastly I added a date stamp, gold splatters and a couple of enamel dots to finish it all off.

Thanks so much for stopping by the CUT to YOU blog today. Be sure to head on over to the CTY SHOP as theres been a NEW RELEASE of designs for this month. Oh and don't forget to join our Community Group CUT to YOU HQ on facebook, where everyone is free to share their work using CTY designs 


Well thats all from me for today, until next time Happy Scrapping!

Michelle xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x